Big Brakes

TRLS

Evening All.

I have had a lod of work done to the car so far, got big alloys fitted (18"), and, to be honest, there AINT much of em, they are all spoke.

Its dawned on me that, I am gonna have a well kitted car, with a lot of nice touches on it, but, when you looks in the wheels, you are gonna see tiny little saucer like brake discs...

Any clues/ideas on a good place to secure these kits where I can use oversized Brake discs, and relocating brackets to move the calipers out to accomodate them?? Im based in the Uk, dont know exactly how many Uk'ers we have here, but, maybe someone can help.

Thanks for looking

;)

thats what I was on about bud, RED DOT made some Bespoke "Big Brake" kits for us Almera lads a while back, belive that also included new Calipers.

It depends how much ur wanting to spend, see if moneys no object & ur actually trying to improve braking, not just the looks then better calipers are on the cards.

http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk

> Online Shop > Brakes > Tarox.

Down in that menu, you'll see 10 pot! Calipers. £1700 per PAIR for the Civic VTi which should fit our Sols

• 4 weeks later...

Archived