wanted....1988-1991 crx

fatt mtt

im looking for a crx. the crx is my favorite car in the world. it is my dream to aquire one, so if you are selling one or if you know someone who is selling one i would appriciate if you left me a reply. thanx

FATTEUS

it is a 1990 crx si it is blue the paint job sucks thought but the interior is in perfect conditions except for the driver seat small tear no big deal not big but any ways the climate control is in perfect condition the rear cover is in perfect condition.Now for the motor it has a b18b motor in it BUT it is no good i have a ls vtec motor to go with it it has a b18b block honed and hot tanked spotless it has a gsr head that has just had a 3 angle valve job done. now for expensive stuff i got arp head bolt,arias 9.1:1 compression,eagle h beam rods, copper head gasket, gsr girdle,oil pump,and water pump, avid shift linkage, dual friction clutch, header, blitz urethane front bumper, shotgun side skirts, and buddy club rear, euro tail lights, gsr timing belt, predetor hood, front and rear cross drilled rotors, and b&m short throw shifter. i have all the bearings oil pan gasket intake gasket and exaust gasket

give me an offer

give me an offer but the car is not running you will have to ship it but the motor is outrageously fast massive set up can handle up to 14,000 rpms so you can hit 9,000 with no problem but let me know how much you are willing to spend i am selling the can cheap but not that cheap

Archived