new noob

StanJenkins

Because we are a family and I thought to believe families stick with each other. You are supposed to forgive and forget. And well if he is trying to piss you off then don't let him get to you. Its one thing that he would piss u off in person but its another thing that he's on the other side of the screen. Some people just try to get attention. But w/e I didn't know it was against hondaforums rules to not welcome any member that joins. I have been here longer than you have and I should know by now whats right from wrong and eventually someone will put him in his place. I hope thats enough to be said.

holy crap. simmer down, congrats, you have been here longer than me. i was just making sure that you knew that his whole purpose in joining the website is to piss people off, you can be his best friend if you want to.

if god forgives then why is there a heaven and a hell? also why would you expect a normal person to do as God does, the fact that he does things better than everyone else should be what makes him God. also i agree w/ Bakey. he neds to be slapped.

Archived