4 Door Civic Turned Into Showwinner: (my Plans)

4doorstunna

i need advice on exactly what the best parts are for the money, and more importantly were to find them. have started buying parts but held off on suspension, wheels, and performance upgrades. want to know the products with the most "bang" for my buck. and also want to know if the altezza tail lights ( which are made for a hatchback) will fit with a little work. any body have some pictures of there 4 door they will send me? thanx

i already bought part of a kit, ive got the front kombat bumper and im still lookin for a decent rear bumper. i also have a system , with a sub, competition speakers and a 10 disc changer but im worried about the added weight, all together my system weighs like 100lbs. so i dont have it in right now. i also had a question about paint, were is the absolute cheapest paint found at , im looking for millenium blue in particular. thanx

Archived