Probs With Installing Ichibahn Steering Wheel

91_ZC_Honda

I finally got my Ichibahn Touring Steering wheel in the mail the other day. I finally got sometime to install it today. Anyway, after taking off the stock wheel on my 91 HB (Nut behind wheel emblem) I realized the Ichibahn wheel wasn't going to fit. After pulling the stock steering wheel off all that was on the column was the single threaded bolt that the stock wheel went over. After looking puzzled as the wife came out and said "Where's your steering wheel?" I came to the conclusion that even with the hardware that came with the Ichibahn wheel (wheel itself, adaptor, hardware, horn button, horn wiring) there's NO WAY I can install the wheel right now.

My question is: Am I missing something here. I'm guessing I need to get some sort of adaptor or something. ANY INFO would help greatly.

Oak Harbor Squid

P.S.

Going to take some pics of my car later today and post them.

Ok, just went to www.nopi.com and found some steering wheel hub kits. Now my question is can someone go take a look at them and let me know if this is what I need. I'm guessing this is what is need. Thanks.

Here's the link to the hub kits:

http://www.nopionline.com/index.cfm?fuseac...eel%20Hub%20Kit

Just copy and paste, sorry the link is a mile long.

• 1 year later...

Archived