91 Honda Crx Si 4 sale

POSCRXSI

Hey guys, Ive had my honda for a while, and ive got far to many projects going at once, SO this one has to go. Its a 91 crx si with a UNINSTALLED 30k mile Japanese tranny that i just recently recieved (less then 2 weeks) with reciepts to prove it. The engine runs Great, flawless, timing belt was recently replaced, everything motor wise is great. Clutch is in good shape as well as the flywheel. Interior isnt flawless, but nice, black and gray with the recaro style seats. No back seat or hatch cover. Now for the body, its got the factory si allows, the front fenders are marginal and will need new blinkers, front and rear bumper are in marginal shape as well, sunroof is rusty, factory black paint , i have pictures available to those who are interested, btw i live in florida, if you have any questions or are interested in making me an offer, please email me here or at RickFL15@aol.com

thanks

Archived