Ok, Starting Over

Trepid

well I think my amp is shot because it will only send audio to one sub so I am gonna get a new one...

What I have found so far in my price range is the JBL bp600.1 amp and the infinity reference 12's, but I am not very knowledgeable in this field so anyone that knows better subs or amps for cheaper that will hit let me know, I'm looking to pay no more then $200 a pair for subs and $200 for an amp, I know this is pretty low but I am short on cash right now and I would prefer to spend my money on performance parts for my car instead of the stereo...

overboost, if you are on aim and you see me online contact me, maybe you can teach me some things I have questions about like ohms and rms and simple stuff like that so I know what to look for

actually, nm, I managed to figure out what was wrong with my system and my amp wasn't bad, I put that 200 watt max sub in for now and it hasn't blown yet... well, we'll see how long this setup lasts, hopefully long enough for me to save up enough for a new system and a custom box

Archived