89 accord sleeper

89 beater

The only engines that will bolt on the car with no major modifications are the following.

A20Ax

A18Ax

B20Ax (From the JDM 3rd gen Accord and 2nd gen Prelude)

B18Ax (From the JDM 3rd gen Accord)

You will also need other parts for the B20A and B18a

The newer B series engine can be bolted to the car using special engine mounts that PlaceRacing offers. This includes the Vtec engines as well. This includes B16A, B16B, B17A, B18A, B18B, B18C, B20B, B20Z

All the other engines will NOT fit in the accord engine bay without extensive modifications (Engine mounts, CV joints, Wire harness, ECU, shifter linkage, tranmission and many other small things.)

However, ANYTHING will fit if you got enough money. This means that the latest ferrari engine WILL bolt on your Accord if you are willing to pay the price. This is only engine mounts and some fitting. An engine is an engine and it can be fited to any car. The Camaro engine will also fit. And the Caterpilar engine will also fit. The Ford Tempo engine would fit as well. It just depends how much money you are willing to put in your car.

Other than the engines I stated above (A20A, A18A, JDM B18A, JDM B20A and the newer B series with the Placeracing mounts), NO other engine will fit without heavy mods

I repeat:

Other than the engines I stated above (A20A, A18A, JDM B18A, JDM B20A and the newer B series with the Placeracing mounts), NO other engine will fit without heavy mods

Good luck my son...

Archived