~*1991 Honda CRX Si for sale: 152K*~

CaliAgents1688

I have owned my 1991 red CRX Si for a few years. It has been an excellent and reliable commuter to school. The motor has only seen Mobil1 10w30 since it's purchase (I'm the 2nd owner) and the gearbox has Redline MTL fluid. No modifications were done to the car since I bought it. All parts that are on the car were done by the prrevious owner. My CRX was never raced or abused. It was strictly for my daily commute and has been well taken care of.

-Exterior:

It's in decent/good shape, especially for a 14 year old car. There are the usual door dings, rock chips on the hood and a couple small scrapes. The wheels are 15" Fittipaldi's with Falken all-season rubber (70-80% tread left). No panels were ever replaced/painted so everything is all original.

-Interior:

The interior is very clean. The seats have no rips, tears, or stains. The dashboard has no cracks whatsoever. There is a kenwood deck which controlled a now-busted changer. An old school A/D/S amp powers aftermarket MB Quart speakers.

Some new parts that were replaced fairly recently:

-radiator

-both CV joints

-rear discs and pads

-air filter

Here are a couple photos of the car taken a couple years back. I'll take some better pics when the weather clears up and permits a thorough cleaning. The car is located in the S.F. Bay Area (Northern California). I am asking $2200 firm for my CRX Si. Please e-mail me as I do not visit this board on a regular basis. Thanks :)

DSCN1733.jpg

DSCN1738.jpg

CaliAgents1688@gmail.com

Archived