What a Day

Sleepy_PreLuDe

Wow my beauty got totalled today!

I was soo lucky! I took off my kit and didnt have in intake and headers when it happened. My car was stock at the time! I was about to put in intake and headers after i washed my car. I had just got done changing my oil at friends house and we were going to my other friends house to wash our cars. We all stopped to make a turn into the neighborhood when my friend wasnt paying much attention and rams me right in be rear!

to make it worse he hit me soo hard and his awd was so sweet it carries my car all the way into my friends car where i get sandwiched. My car is damaged pretty bad in the front where i gave my friend a big boost and my rear was real bad from the bottom. My friends STi went right into my rear and kinda under it. It wasnt a pretty sight. My friend came at me real hard i guess he wasnt expecting to turn and was going at full speed right into my car. Possibly 40 or 50mph!! I had my car in neutral so if it isnt totalled my tranny and stuff should still be good! My friend in front of me didnt get messed up that bad because he was beginnign to turn when i got pushed into him. so i gave him a big tap! My radiator got cracked but no damage to engine it seems. The STi got pretty bad damage all in the front but luckily i was in neutral at the time because his whole engine could be gone. Still both cars are possibly totalled and that wouldnt be nice. My car will never be the same! I'm upset but still glad everyone made it out ok especially me! My car was so clean I'm upset because i worked so hard to keep it nice. I had jsut got done wasting 25bucks on some expensive oil and changed it a few minutees before it got destroyed! Well atleast my cars engine was still shiny after the wreck! The tow truck dude thought my car was new :p My first car! Hopefully it will still be my only car cuz i love it! =[ I had soem armor all and cleaning stuff in my trunk luckily taking out my 500 buck R/C car model of my prelude out a few days before! The bottles in my car look hella funny because its like normal then bent at a 90 deg angle!

Well as for the turbo i was getting! Looks like i'm in need of some magic done to my car first! Hoping its a See You Soon! instead of a RIP!

CArs Wrecked -> Sti into Prelude into Accord

To top it off i get to go off and enjoy a day with all my friends for my friends birthday! Crazy Novembers birthday.. Mines was 2 days ago =/ I guess i'm getting a belated gift? Then I had some good funs at cousin house where we got a nice get together with a bunch of other friends.. day ended nice! Love my Lude! Sorry for STi because that car was nice! And sorry for friends accord who ended up being hit in the domino! n Best of Luck to my Prelude! Sorry for pointless post but yea...

• 2 months later...

last winter my crx got totalled out by an illegal immigrant from mexico that was driving his brother's ford windstar. he wasn't paying attention and hit me going about 35 mph when i was in a left turn lane "PARKED." he gave the officer a fake license cause he was illegal and they arrested him and i had a hell of a time trying to get the insurance company to give me anything for my car. in the end they gave me $2100 for the crx and $500 for pain and suffering so i got a 97 red prelude sh and i used the money that i got as a down payment.

Archived