my cd player isnt working

raiceboi697

i bought my second del sol just last week and the guy took his aftermarket cd player out before i bought it. i tried to install my cd player and even with a new harness kit on it. and the palyer wont turn on and all the fuses are good and the grounds are connected. someone please help me.

check to make sure all the wires have good connections, it might be the remote wire (i think its light blue). do you have one of those power tester things, i dont know what its really called. its kinda like an ice pick with a light on top of it, and you ground it out and touch the tip to wires to see if it gets power by the light going on, that way you can see if there is any power going to your deck. hope that helps.

It's called a multi meter and yeah, you can check those with the car on, check the red and black wires, those are the power... a lot of times too a stereo won't turn on with a bad antenna connection but that's usually just the stock head units that choke on that... I've never worked on a sol so I'm not really sure exactly what the setup is there.

Archived