About The H22 And an Accord Exhaust

seksiexvietboi

1. im gettin an h22 engine swap and i was wondering if it "drops right in"

2. if i do get it would i need to buy a prelude exhaust instead of a accord exhaust?

3. some friends tell me that i could buy a accord exhaust and it'll be universal to suit up with the h22 but the problem is if i get that wut kind of header would i get accord or prelude? so should i get an accord exhaust or a prelude exhaust...and if i do get a prelude exhaust it'll still hook up to an accord right?

yea im only 16 so im a dumb ass -_-

atleast im trying to learn -_-

if you buy a 'complete swap' it should come with prelude headers. which will mount right up to your accord exhaust. you need to buy NEW axels. don't use the ones that you get ( if you're getting a complete swap) if you do expect the cv joints to be gone by the first month. ecu tranny wiring harness.... all that fun stuff and it will bolt right in with a set of F-H Mounts prelude motors are heavier than accords engines so i wouldn't use the stock accord mounts... Have fun

Archived