Need help with 4th gen accord

patrick

Need some help and advice. My car ran out of gas, it cut out on me. Took a little walk to the gas station, then put about two gallons of gas in it which I thought would definitely be enough to start it. It didn't start, still won't start. The engine just cranks but wouldn't turn over. Have any idea what’s wrong, any ideas or advice would be cool. Thank you

same problem is happening to me right now. i haven't fixed it yet though BUT. pull out one of the spark plugs from the distributor cap and hold it close to the hole you pulled it out of with an insulated tool (pliers) have someone turn the key and check for a spark. if no spark you gotta new problem

if thers no spark you need either a new distributor, coil, ICM, sensors or there may be a fuel blockage( smell for fuel under the hood upon start up attempt. or the alternator is shot( if there is spark) or there may be a burnt fuse.... there are many variables. you need to know how to do the tests. if you don

t you'll have to reach in your pockets

Archived