stuff for my accord

dougyfresh18

Whats up people? Im new here and I would like to get help on what I can do to make my honda look good. The only thing that I have done to it was, put on 17" ssc wheels with wanli tires(would love to find a better cheap tire). And a lot of audio stuff like a pioneer head unit & tweeters, and a rockford fosgate 600 watt 2- channel amp hooked up to 2 12" alpine type E. Also I have cleared out my factory head lights. So I deas people

• 1 month later...

pick up a chair and walk to the nearest busy intersection at about 11:00 at night. sit down in your chair and take some notes. you'll prolly see a whole buch of tricked out rided cruizin by. it's completely up to you man. you and you only! noone here can tell you what to do to you're ride. before you start the mods, ask yourself what's your style. if you're flashy, paint it neon orange and throw some chrome on it with a huge oversized body kit. if your ghetto paint it gloss black drop it 4 inches throw some 84" chrome spinning rims on that peice and don't forget about the APC UNVERSAL spoiler with the alluminum tips. if your mexican, and have no rust, sell it for a rustier car, then go on ebay and buy all the cheapest part you can buy if you wanna race be a sleeper make the cosmetics of the car acceptable, then completely mod out the engine no one will ever know your there ....i swear anyway my point is its up to you tough guy

Archived