Skipping when pressing the gas pedals

faith

I have 1991 Honda Accord 167000 miles to date I just had a tune up thinking that was the problem, but now it seems as though every time I press the gas it skips

may be a little vibration then it is fine. Any suggestion. :(

Almost sounds like a transmission problem from the way you describe it. Don't quote me on that.

What was done to the car during the tune up? Does the skipping/vibration occur when the car is in motion?

Edit: This problem existed before and after the tune up correct. Is the check engine light on by chance.

for the tune-up I have had oil change, Spark plugs replaced, and also ignition wire set replace. I have take the car to 2 dealerships and they think it something wrong with a wire, but it has been replaced. I don't know to much about cars But I think something is clog because it it only vibrate/ skips when I press my foot on the gas after stopping once I take off at a normal speed I'm ok.....Now what

Archived