87 CRX FOR SALE!!

87crxman

hello everyone

im in the charlotte north carolina region

email me for pictures

i have a 87 crx hf for sale it has about 70k on it and it still runs perfect

i had some adjustments to make on the carburator and for a year now i havent had any problems out of it. it gets awsome gas mileage. but its not the fastest thing in the world. it looks really good for its model and age. its got an import blue/purple paint job on it with a set of motegi R7 rims wraped in poteza S03 tires(better than S2000 tires [s02]) and also has black tinted windows. the interrior is in perfect condition. ive had the seats re done now they are like new and have CRX stitched into the cloth in red lettering. looks really good. its also got neon in the front grill behind the mesh and red neon on the windshield sprayers.

It has a Jenson cd player mp3 cdr cdrw with JL Audio speakers in the doors. and a 10w3 sub powered by rockfordfosgate 150s amp. u can have the sub and amp if u give me the right price. This car has been restored well. If you buy the car you will also get the origanal tires and rims that came stock with the car. just incase u need new tires. take them they free. you can check out the pics here. im askin about 3.300 or we can talk. EMAIL ME countercube215@aol.com

im just selling it cuz my friend has an 88 crx i want his is crappy but i wanna make it look good like i did to the 87

EMAIL ME countercube215@aol.com

EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES!! ill send them

couldnt get them on here sorry. im in the charlotte north carolina region

Archived