lost.

v3volcom

eh, i'm a newb to this forum. i guess. well i own a '95 DC2 (LS model). bought it off from a friend who had an itr in there. engine swaps in that car? 5 times. 2 months and 4 minutes later, read the profile on what i got on it. too lazy to type down what i got. right now i'm kind of bent because some stupid f*ck didnt look when backing out and hit my rear quarter panel. just drove off flying like it didnt happen. it's nice to have ppl you know in the import and detailing business that can hook you up. anyways, in the so called navy right now. re-enlisting to get that oh so famous itr front end conversion that west coast commonly has but east does not. still deciding whether to go turbo or n/a. research is my only option for right now. later ladies and gents.

re-enlisting to get that oh so famous itr front end conversion that west coast commonly has but east does not.

That's the reason you re-enlisted. huh

Well anyways welcome to HF newb. I'm from the east coast bro and the reason we don't get ITR conversions is because it belongs on an ITR. No one I know builds wannabe ITRs. Catch my drift! East people can find a better way to invest $2500-$3000.

• 1 month later...

Archived