Angeleyes installation

WRXDRIFT

i just picked up a 99 accord for my brother's birthday and i was given a set of angeleyes with the car from a sponsor from my other car. i stalled the lights and was left with two pairs of a red wire and a white wire(a pair for each ring in the housing so that would make four pairs for the two headlights together). i'm assuming that the red wires connect to a battery source and the white is athe ground. can someone confirm this? i have not the slightest idea where to mount the wiring either. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find an DIY installation manual for angeleyes headlights or have any idea on how to hook up the angeleyes wires

Unless your planning on an expensive HID upgrade, projectors suck. The light output of stock headlights is greater than the output of projectors. Which defeats the purpose of installing them.

As far as the wiring goes, you could try to wire the rings together in each of the headlights. Red with red, white with white.

Archived