B20 with ITR(b18c5) head

hey guys does any1 know the easiest way to go about making a b20 with dohc vtec, i am planning on buying a del sol si in the next couple months and want some torquey power. does any1 know what engine a 93 del sol si comes with? i also was wondering what the 900 b20 engine you were metioning in the locked forum includes? ok well if any1 could get me some idea on what id b abled to do id appreciate it. thanks GSXDelSol

well the 93 del sol will be dohc vtec as long as the del sol is an si like u said. the b20 i mentioned is just a longblock. or it may be just the head. will have to check. and the best way to make a b20 vtec is probably putting a gsr head on it. stop by www.importbuilders.com for their conversion packages they offer.

• 1 month later...

OBX is a good company ? lol ...:ninja:

any vtec head will work fine with the b20. in terms of stock heads, the b18c5 head will be best obviously...better cams, better intake manifold, better flow from the factory port and polish job, lighter valves, bigger t/b etc

if u plan on building it then u dont need to waste money on the c5 head, and u can substitute the b16 head or the gsr head.

Archived