Need Help with wiring , ecu ect . Doner parts J32A-3 Engine from Acura 2004 TL with and Anosmatic transmission 2001 Acura TL

Hello, I have the above Engine and Transmission installed in my homebuilt buggy.  Im having a hard time locating the correct harness / ecu parts that I will need or inform to make it start and run. Can anyone point me in the correct direction?    I purchased an 04 engine harness but it doesn't seem to match some of the transmission.   1) Does anyone know the following, will an engine harness from a 2001 Acura TL connectors match with the 2004 j23-a3?        2, Does the engine harness plug straight into the ECU or does it plug into the dash harness that inturns plug into the ECU?  Anyone in so cal with the knowledge and experience in getting this thing running for a fair price hit me up.