COLD START IS ROUGH AND RUNNING RICH AND THEN GOES BACK TO NORMAL AFTER IT WARMS UP

shhiro

I own a 2010 civic si, when its cold out and i first start the car up it runs rich and has a choppy idle but when it fully warms up its back to normal. I cant drive the car when it cold and acting up because it tends to bog up until i hit vtec. When its hot it starts up fine but if its cold or if i was to cold start it at night or early morning it tends to have a rough idle sound and rich fuel smell.

Im tuned on 93 but this started happening last year and i had replaced my o2 sensor but still the same results. My tuner has tried figuring out the problem but havent got any idea on whats causing it. I changed the spark plugs as well. I'v been researching on the fix but have got nowhere.

Here's an example of it when its cold or early morning start ups.

note* rpms are stable when this happens and AFR reads around 14

Mods:Hybrid CAI, exhaust, tune

if yall need more of a sound test when its acting i can follow up.

if anyone knows a fix to this problem or has gone through the problem and solved it please let me know before i drop money on going to the dealership and having them figure it out, Thank you