Greddy SUS Exhaust Manifold

Toxic

ok i was curious if anyone has done this yet... i sent greddy an e-mail wondering bout their manifold since im getting a greddy exhaust too probably and this is it:

me: I doubt it but i was curious if greddy was planning on making this manifold for a del sol dohc vtec.

greddy associate: We have never test fitted out 99-00 Civic Si (B16A) header on the Del Sol DOHC, but they are very similar engines so it may work. But again we can not recommend it until we test fit one.

i was curious if anyone could tell me for sure if it would fit. Thanks.

Well it's not exactly GReddy, but my DC manifold was for a Civic. Then again, I have D-motor....so I can't say. It fits, just one of the bolt holes between the manifold and the car chassis don't line up, but still it works.

ive been thinking all day and im pretty sure im going with a dc header... how do you like urs? from what i hear the dc one is a lot better than the greddy... but im still going with an evo2 exhaust i think unless someone can suggest a better/lighter one.

Archived