turning signal

Alb_FR_accord

what's up guys? i have a 90 ex. and i have a problem with the turning signal. the turning signal works fine when i use but when i don't i can hear the clicking noises go faster and faster when the signal is in use. do you guys know what is wrong with it. is the swich by the steerign wheel or is it the realy over the fuse box. when i touch the relay i can feel the clicking. when i use the turn signal the clicking are normal. when i don't the clicking go fast. so which has the problem swich or relay.

if it's the relay how do i get that motherf**ker off from under there. i tryed pulling etc but no sucess. please help me out here

• 2 months later...

i just read your problem and noticed that it is a couple months old and i don't know if you fixed it yet or not. but i have a 91 ex that was doin the same thing and i replaced the switch on the steering column and that solved the problem right away.

i got it from a local salvage yard. part ran between $65-75, depending on different places.

hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived