96 Accord EX Manual Mystery

Savant

I'm having a problem, and 5 Certified Mechanics have just given me the dumb look, huh . The issue at hand is this: The engine runs fine, but every once in awhile while it's in gear and under acceleration(occasionally deccleration) there is a rhythmical vibration/thump coming from my front end. From the looks of it, everything is in tip top condition; however it feels like the Honda deamon is trying to unleash itself from under the hood of my car. Whats up guys, any hints? I'm thinking the motor mounts possibly? ???

Well I just put on a pair of brand new Kumho's and brakes all around. An interesting development, which somehow I didn't see before was that I have grease all over my driver's side rim, caliper, and CV joint....I can't tell if it goes up the joint or not though. Now it's either the wheel bearing, the axel, or the bearing that is connected to the engine itself. Oh woe is me. :crazy:

• 2 years later...

Archived