Damn, my horn can't stop making noise :(

Vagabond_Night

I'd be careful about taking the fuse out for the horn because if I remember correctly (I have a 93 accord LX and it might be the same) that SAME fuse controls your brake lights as well....so if your brake lights don't work, then that could be problems....my suggestion would be to go into the steering wheel and try to fix the switches there that control it...that might be the problem. But I'm not sure about that since I've never had a problem with my horn....Oh yeah....and that same fuse is what's causing your transaxel to be stuck in park. It uses the same switch for your brake lights to tell the transmission that you're pressing the brake so you can take the car out of park. I strongly recommend replacing that fuse ASAP.

dude its a fuse problem. for the trans just put a new fuse where u took the old one off. now to check the cap of the fuse box and it will tell u what to do. go by the pasagere side to the fuse box. on the uper right side of the fuse box here is a fuse with scruws in it NOT THE MAIN BATTERY FUSE the one that is in the UPER right side---unplug that and ur horne will stop working.

next time just check the cap of the fuse box of any fuse problem then check the fuse box on the left side of the brake pedal under the steering wheel??

good luck man.

Archived