Vibrating/buzzing noise driver side dashboard

Mo1905

My 2015 Honda Accord started making a loud buzzing noise(something vibrating) in the driver side dashboard. Generally only happens when driving 40-50mph or faster. I’ve put my hand on the dash to see if I could stop the vibrating but I haven’t been able to. It sounds like it’s coming from the top or inside the dash and not underneath. Does anyone know what the issue is or how to fix it?

• 6 months later...

I have a 2021 Honda Accord that I bought new. It only has 16,600 miles. I have a light buzzing sound coming from my dashboard when I accelerate when starting off and then it stops when I hit 20 to 30 mph. I have the SE Sport Edition with 1.5 liter turbo engine. It's annoying in the fact that I bought this brand new and it only has 16k miles. I have no idea what it is and I plan on taking it in to my Honda dealer for warranty work. Does anyone else have this??

• 7 months later...