99 accord coupe engine swap

hotaccord

:) I have a 99 accord coupe 2.3l vtech 5 speed I would like to know what type of jdm engine will fit my car what specks i need to make it smog ligel and more hp how much will it cost me You can check my car out on this web site My Webpage

:blush: I found a 99 prelude on action h22 5 speed sh type can any body give me a hint how much this car will go for and is it forfit to get it All i need is the engine tranny, ecu axle's and maybe some other stuff My Webpage

Nice Accord man and welcome to HF. I didn't care to much for the indiglo gauges, but hey that's just my opinion.

As far as the engine swap goes why not stick with the H22 and turbo it. That would be so sweet.

Are you from Cali? Don't they give you a hard time there if you had a JDM engine under the hood. I think that would be to much of a headache passing smog and all.

It's not how much is it going to cost you but how much are you willing to spend.

Then again you have a flawless engine under the hood why swap it out. You could always modify the internals and go with an Fmax turbo kit.

someone will def. correct me if i am wrong, but it should swap right in... at least it will in earlier model accords. h22a4 simply has taller gearing so it is better for turbo instead of n/a. anything to add or correct, hop on it guys.

BTW, yes, you would need the whole engine, tranny, and ecu to get it going. you will also need the wiring harness, or you'll need to modify the one you have on your accord now.

Archived