05 accord V6 auto timing belt 49,000 original

Jim Garcia

Timing belt question.. I have looked up on google about the timing belt and get mixed answers, so i called the dealer and they said something differant also so i will ask you guys!! 05 accord V6 auto with 49,000 original miles one family owned. this car run super nice and was told basically to do the belt because its age ? its been in a garage most of its life and there waas a period of time where it was not started or driven for a few years.. even looks like its been well cared for so the big question.. 49,000 original today, i started driving it 1 year ago when it had 39,500 miles, runs and drives like new, even has all the original hose's etc on it. should i go from its age or miles ? one odd thing is a wheel bearing is making some noise, i would think with so little miles the bearings would be great but oh well.. thanks for your input

Archived