Vibrations

I Bought a 2019 Acura TLX Aspec SH-AWD From fountain acura in Orlando Fl. If I where to do it again I would not buy even a roller skate from these guys. The car I bought had 67 miles on it even though they liswted it as having only 7 miles in the paperwork, not much of aq difference I admit. The reason I mention it is that the car had a very bad vibration at highway speeds that they must have known about. They told me it was caus3ed by flat spots on the tires after balancing them and to drive the car for 1,000 miles and if the vibrations did not go away to bring it baqck in. Subsequent repair visits at a different dealership and one by an American Honda Corp rep have improved the problem but not resolved. After the third repair attempt North Orlando Acura  owned by Auto nation told me and tried to convince me the issue was resolved. I still felt a front end vibration and went to a third Dealership to have them road test the car. The dealership found the car had a definite front end vibration and gave suggestions on how to repair. (Honda dealer) and to go to an Acura dealership due to the cars warranty. 

Final  (fourth repair attempt made by the factory rep) result and response from Acura is that the car is working as it should, that the front end vibration is inherent to the model.      they are not saying the car has no vibration but that I am stuck with the problem. What has happened to HONDA CORP?

Archived