Wheel spacers Accord

Marko

Hi!

I want to put wheel spacers on my Accord. 2011. year.

I have Sparco R18, ET 45 and 225/45/18 on them.

I measured that I need 7 mm on each side on the front wheels and 20 mm on each side on the back wheels.

For the back wheel spacers I have a solution.

But I need your help for the front. Will I have to install extended wheel studs? Or is it going to be better that I put 5 mm on the front?

THANK YOU.

• 2 years later...

2022 Honda Accord Wheel Spacers, Are BONOSS Wheel Spacers Worth It?

The Honda Accord, as the representative model of the Honda brand, is well received by consumers. Since the tenth-generation Accord was launched on the market, it has held the top-selling position of the midsize sedan for a long time. This new generation still upholds its reputation for reliability, safety, and value. As we can know, the 10th generation Accord with a lower, wider stance, and a lighter and more rigid unibody structure. So are 2022 Honda Accord wheel spacers worth it? If you dream of a better appearance and performance of your 2022 Honda Accord, these wheel spacers are definitely a good option instead of a new set of bigger but expensive tires. This is an article about the 2022 Honda Accord and wheel spacers matched, so I’ll introduce the 2022 Honda Accord firstly.

BONOSS-wheel-spacers-2022-honda-accord-whee-spacers-wheel-adaptor-ET-spacers-lin-2.jpg