Honda Odyssey

I have a 2008 Honda Odyssey an am seeing an sporadic issue for the last 1 ½ years. Let me give you a background on the issue. During fall and spring this issue happens quite often. When it gets cold I cannot open my car using my remote but works fine when I use the Key. At that time the doors and my Indicators also do not work. This problem persists for sometime and after sometime this corrects by itself. I have taken this to the dealer 3 times and he did not see any issues with this. One time during my Dealers visit this corrected by itself and the other time even after he did an inspection he could not find anything.

I am sure you must have had some issues like this before and would know the solution for this. Any help in this direction would be highly appreciated.

This is my wife’s car and when this problem starts happening I start driving the car. I am the first owner and have been doing all my services through the dealer. Also, would like to add this is my 3rd Honda. I have had a 2001 Honda Accord and also a 2014 Honda CRV.

Archived