1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan

stridertacticz

I have a body kit for the car, but I'm not so good on body kits. So I went to this guy (who claims who can put body kits on cars) a.k.a. butthead, problem? He said "If you want the front on the car then you gotta get rid of the front re-enforcement and it's a bitch to take off" So this guy is charging me 1117.58 just to put a bumper that I took off @ a junkyard for 125...replaced the fender myself. There was also a little frackin fender bender on the rear...fawk TENNESSEE. 12 yrs growing up here with hatred was the best thing...so glad I'm stationed in Virginia. So what do I do now? Well I'm going to keep my Accord, just work on the f22a1 instead of getting a h22a. Mainly saving up for a 1990 RX-7 (1.3L n/t)

**forgot to mention** this is more like an anger message/post...so i can let it out. since there isnt a forum for this typical type of bullcrap. i'm going to punch that in the face....fat hick bastard...and that 240sx with the bomex looks like crap.

hey what's up I got a honda accord 90 now I tell you what I did to get my kit off it was hard as monkey balls. I bought a drill put in the 1/4 bit and just drilled around the places it was tought to get off. I am new to this import thing so I decided if i have to buy like three front ends or back ends I will get it right. But what I did bought something to fit my car and used plugs you can find them at lowes and you drill holes where it fits your frame. The ends are pretty hard what you need to do is get some leather (thick) and use it to connect the edge of the bumper and the fender together....that is all I know realy my car is turning out to be aiight though.

Archived