Im going to try out the street racing scene

99bajakid

Hey guys, im thinking about switching over from baja style racing (desert offroading) to street racing. I like the way the integras look/sound and i know they are fairly easy to tune and squeeze alot of HP out of them. I like the 94-present body style can you guys recomend a good integra for me. id like it under 9k as well. Is a type R that much better than the normal LS or something. also is the GSR a type or is that totally different.

THanks alot

:D

yes get a GSR. just when u do first things to get are CAI, Header, and K&N Filter for the intake. also get some new rims and save up for dough for the type-r parts for your b18c1(stock motor). they will increase hp midly and then u can say u have an Integra GSR Type-R lol j/k no such thing

• 3 months later...

I just got a 1994 integra ls coupe for 5,000 it had 118,000 miles but it still runs like new. The only problems with the car was a few small spots of rust and paint chips. A 1994 LS in great shape goes for the mid 6,000's and ive seen a few GS-R's for mid 7,000's.

Archived