s14 240sx w/sr20det for sale!!!

wizdom98117

For sale: 1995 Nissan 240sx LE w/a 97 front end conversion and a s13 redtop SR20DET motor that was swapped by Balanced Performance Motor sports in Buford, GA. The car is well kept and highway driven. I am a non-smoker, so you can rest assured that the car looks and smells clean on the inside. I enjoy pampering the car in my spare time, and change the oil w/ full synthetic Mobil every 2 months. The exterior gets a fresh coat of McGuire wax at least once a month. I baby this car that is why I never redline it or do anything to jeopardize its immaculate condition. Nevertheless, this s14 “Silvia” is a very quick car that handles very well, and awaits another owner that can truly push this car to it’s extreme limits. There is no problems w/the car; I am selling it so I can gather money to pay for college tuition.

Engine

The engine still utilizes the stock T25 turbo, and remains at the stock boost level of 7psi. At this level, the motor is rated to pump out at least 205rwhp. I have not dynoe’d the car, but many respectable tech’s estimate the power output to be at least 225 rwhp. I have never adjusted the boost, only because 7psi of boost seems adequate for my driving habits. Otherwise, the engine has numerous significant modifications that improve both the power output and most importantly, it’s longevity.

Imperfections: AC is not installed (AC compressor still available for you to keep at no extra cost in case you decide to install it), since the car has not been dynoe’d the ecu may need additional tuning to adjust the fuel ratios. Inevitably, there are road debris damages to the front mount intercooler.

**Before the “Silvia” motor swap was done, the engine had less than ****50k**** miles on it

1991 S13 Redtop SR20DET (45k miles)

note*ordered as a full front clip w/out damaged parts

BP (Balanced Performance) Polished valve cover and hotpipe

Blitz Full auto Turbo Timer

Blitz Dual Drive Blow-off Valve

Greddy Front-mount Intercooler

Greddy Oil cap

Greddy 3” turbo downpipe

GP Sports 3”full cat-back exhaust

Heavy Throttle custom hot-pipe for BOV

Jim Wolf intake piping

Jim Wolf POP charger Intake

Koyo Aluminum Radiator

Walbro 300zx TT fuel pump

Perma Cool dual 12” electric fans w/auto thermostat

Spec 4 puck stage 3 racing clutch

Relocated battery to trunk

Suspension

When behind the wheel of this monster, winding roads seem like a fun roller coaster ride. It seems shameful to let off the throttle as you throw yourself into sharp turns with ease. The S14 is known to be a well-balanced car, and an even better handling car with the addition of the suspension modifications. Imperfections: front rotors have a minor squeal, may need to be replaced or resurfaced.

Eibach Sportline lowering springs

KYB GR2 shocks front & rear

Suspension Techniques front & rear sway bars w/polyurethane bushings

PowerStop front & rear cross-drilled rotors

Velox 17” x 7.5” VXK gunmetal wheels

Interior

As mentioned before, I am not a smoker. So, the interior looks and smells clean. The interior sports a flawless black dash with gray cloth seats. Of course, both driver and passenger seats were ripped out and replaced with comfy, yet sporty Recaro SRD black bucket seats to hold you steadily in place. Along with a red-stitched leather shifter and e-brake boot, for visual pleasure, the dash panels sport a carbon fiber dash kit to match the black and gray interior. The audio system remains stock other than the added Kenwood MP3/CD/CDR player. Imperfections: blown stock Bose speakers (easily replaceable), stains on backseats.

Kenwood MP3 player

Black leather shiftboot and e-brake boot w/JDM red stitching

Recaro Black reclinable SRD bucket seats (pair)

Recaro Top mount seat-sliders (pair)

Wedge Engineering custom seat brackets (pair)

Nissan Black shoulder pads

Exterior

This beautiful S14 originally had 1995 Nissan 240sx headlights, the look of the car was dramatically changed by converting the front end to a 1997 setup. All the body work was performed by Nirvana Auto Tech, the 2003 Winner of Hot Import Nights Best Body work (www.naticoncepts.com). The car has a more aggressive appearance especially with the added lightweight vented carbon fiber hood. The front bumper resembles the look of the Jspec Skyline with a wide-open mouth allowing the big front mount intercooler to scare off its potential victims. The aggressive styling is carried throughout the car towards the rear end. The common reaction this car receives is, “what kind of car is that?” The deep black triple clear-coated paint gives a very classy look to the car. To touch it off, the carbon “Silvia” emblem separates the car from the rest of those on the road and puts it in a whole separate class.

1997 240sx front-end conversion

PIAA 194 corner bulbs (blue tint)

RAZO H1 ultra white bulbs

VisRacing.com Carbon fiber vented hood, OMEGA front/rear bumper, and side skirts.

Nirvana Auto Tech Headlight conversion/bodykit installation/triple clear paint (www.naticoncepts.com)

%25 charcoal tint by Traffic Jams

Rear Silvia Emblem

Imperfections: The front bumper has recently been minorly damaged by road debris, please contact me for more info will be glad to take pictures of damages and email to those who request it. Arrangements can be made to repair the bumper. Or if you want to order your own bumper, I will be glad to ship you the car w/out the bumper minus the cost of the bumper.

All receipts of parts are still on record to show the actual costs and totals of this car. Also available is a spreadsheet of all parts and totals that I am willing to email anyone who is interested in the car.

Take advantage of this deal before I make it available for auction on ebay. My loss is your significant gain.

Asking 12,000 obo firm.

Contact

Paul D.

pdepalobos@hotmail.com

Archived