please help, lights on gauges drop out?!?!

Adrian2317

So i just got a 95 del sol, all stock. Test drove the her yesterday and everything worked fine, went to make the deal today and the owner said he wanted to keep his radio so he cut the wires and pulled his radio. (wires had beed cut before so no stock plug) but now the gauges work fine with out the lights on, if i put the key in and turn to run i have dash lights but if i start the car the dash lights, and gauges cut out. I tryed putting in a new radio and but still nothing, almos seems like a ground issue in the dash lights. also while the lights are on both turn signal indicators stay lit solid only on the dash but hazords and signals work fine, also radio works fine. please any help would be amazing, thanks

• 1 month later...

dude, i hate the wiring on these hondas, they really skimmped in hopes of making less work when they did alot of the early 90"s stuff

but its hard for anyone without a volt meter, or a "friend" who has already had that problem, sucks

Archived