turn over no start

95-del-sol

my car won't start! i changed the head gasket and put the car all back together but won't start! i checked my connections as far as i can tell all hoses, lines, and wiring connectors are in their place. there's no spark. the plugs have no spark, the distributor cap has mV and the distributor itself has source voltage. could it be as simple as new plugs and wires or do i need new distributor or ICM? or even a rotor cap?

I would check the ICM, I think they can be touchy, my experience once was came in from work, shut down, went back an hour later wouldn't fire a lick ??, pulled it had it checked and it was bad replaced it and away I went since then. Autozone or similar places can test this module for you. I never personally had any issues with a cap.

Everyone says they can't test it. Autozone, Napa, oreilly. Unfortunately I've got a bigger problem now. New distribor came in the mail. I started to turn the can to TDC. the bolt head broke off and fell into the bottom timing belt cover. Now I have to get that out somehow and get a new can gear, shaft or bolt. What would you suggest to fix that? ? If you need a picture I can send it.

Archived