hey guys!!

melo713

• 2 weeks later...

Well like most cars if its been taken care of, it should give you years of very low maintenance service, they have their quarks like the usual leaking issue on the roof seal, but I just keep a dry towel handy. Love mine bought my 93 in 97 with 60k miles, 2013 I am pushing 250K miles and have only had to replace due to wear or fatigue ( in just the last few years ) a starter, radiator, distributor and one rear wheel hub assembly, think I am having a fuel injector issue right now but all in all the car has been great! most reliable and low maintenance vehicle I have ever owned plus its fun to drive! and I have had mine for 16 years and I am not the normal vehicle owner, average length of ownership of a vehicle for me is 20 years. Seems like the delsols were a dime a dozen as recently as about 7 years ago, but I rarely see any in my area anymore. I have found the Honda delsol to be a very well built car, even the plastic is high quality ( Detroit needs to take note ) they handle well even in sloppy road conditions as long as you have good rubber on there. I am the second owner of mine and it has been in constant use since it was new, 20 years old now and still tight, no rattles, even the AC still works great, so in regards to a used car I think they hold their own very well, even the body style still good among the new offerings out on the road these days, in fact I think looks far better than many vehicles these days. There is some generic input for ya.

Archived