Humphrizzle's "EG" build thread

Humphries

Starting off the year right and back into a honda... well, it's a project for now, but should be running in about 2 months by ImportAlliance Atlanta.

civic1-1_zps46153509.jpg

In this build I'll be doing a D16z6 full engine rebuild, s20 transmission overhaul, wire tucking and re-looming dash and engine harnesses, and tucking headlight harnesses.

Installing Energy suspension bushing kit, all new wheel bearings, disc brake conversion, and engine bay repaint.

Purchased this car from one of my best friends who bought a vr6 jetta, with hopes to make this his project. He (I) removed the engine and transmission (b16a2) and he tore it apart to rebuild for turbo.

It sat for 4 months until he just wanted to part it out and sell the shell to buy wheels and suspension for his jetta.

He gave me an awesome deal on the shell (full interior, rolling chassis, megan coilovers) and i couldnt pass it up.

I will be over his house working on it this weekend since my driveway is blocked by a giant storage unit due to renovating and will update with pics when something's worth showing.

Archived