Del Sol Linkage Question

Exia

Ok, I have been every where, trying to get help with this.. I recently got a Del Sol built out the ying yang.. a few days ago, one of the linkage bars broke.. Apparently the PO had welded a extension and it was a very poor job.. It has the JDM B18CR swap

What I need is the correct length measurement from tip to tip from a correct linkage.. and a measurement for the bend to allow the shifter to go in the car..

This is not the bottom linkage... This is the I guess the stabilizer bar? its the bar that holds the shifter if that helps..

Before it gets suggested, I do not have the funds to buy the correct linkage right now, I just spent alot turning this car back into a DD, the PO was turning it into a track car.. So I just need 2 measurements nothing more ..

Thanks

Ok..................

Since no one wants to help, with that question, ( seems to be a trend on ALL honda forums )

Can some one tell me, what that bar is accually for?

Archived