Goodie Garage steals money

nissanae86

i just recently bought from goodie garage through ebay. i bought a set of megan rca for my ae86 not thinking it only works on megan coil overs. i guess my fault. i asked if they would except a return past there policy date, they said yeah so i mailed it to them using cheaper shipping that does not provide a tracking number, stupid me hu. well some time went by and i asked them if it got there they said let me check. they then told me and i quote
"check your paypal for the refund sir".
it was not there. then they told me i quote
"It's been 60days we can't re-fund the original transaction, what i can do though is send you the re-fund back all we need is your PayPal e-mail."
so i give them me email. needless to say i had to make it not look like a email so it would send. then what they told me was this i quote
"Hello Matthew, You refund will be processed today."
11 days go by and i send them this i quote
"i have sent numerous messages and i have not got a response as of lately. you said to send the part back for a refund with rma# 383 that was over a month ago. it was past your policy for returns but you said that it would be fine and to go ahead and send it back and i did. i have not received any monies back via paypal like you said. i don't know what the problem is but im going to have to file some kind of report on this matter to get this resolved i would like to do this with out outside help from paypal or ebay. but i will if that's what it takes. hope to hear back from you. thanks Matt"
and now they ask for the tracking # and they cant find my package. its funny they except returns past there own policy's and brake ebays policy's for excepting returns i was told that by ebay them selfs. there for making ebay not responsible. this company goodie garage knew i could not take back my positive feedback i gave them and excepted this return hoping i would use the shipping i did and then screwing me around so long that there is nothing i can do. if i would have used a more expensive shipping that provides a tracking # they would done the return no problems, i beleave. I know i could have prevented this but i was too trusting and it bit me in the a$$. so now my only option is to warn future costumers preventing them this pain and to drive there name into the dirt. these reviews are what keep other company's from doing this sort of thing. there is always word of mouth. so beware

This company uses policies and laws to make every penny they can. some people may think this type of business strategy is good or ok but not me.

any thing said or stated can and will be proved through ebay's messages
i have reported them to www.ic3.com and the Better Business Bureau
i am currently working with local law enforcement on this matter as well. if this was not true why would i file a false police report for $80.00

thanks for hearing me out and Caveat emptor

Goodie Garage

Archived