power locks and cruise control wont work

Luis Aponte

I just got an accord 95 but my power windows and cruise control wont work the locks dont do anything i hit the switch but theres no reponse like theres no power on them i check all the fuses and relays but they look fine and working same with the cruise i hit the button to turn on the switch and the green light turns on but the one on the steering wheel doesnt do anything when i try to set it up to speed can some one please help

1. Stick a probe light, or a multimeter on tone setting, on those fuses. They may "look" fine while not being fine.

2. Does the Speedometer work? If not, check the connection between the VSS and the Cruise Control Module. If that connection is fine, verify the Vehicle Speed Sensor is operational. Consult the Helms Service Manual on how to do this. Obtain the Helms if you haven't already.

3. Remove the Driver Side Door card and check the Master Switch and its connection to the Door Lock Control Unit.

Archived