97, 98, 99, 00 civic hood struts. Anybody think that these will sell??

likeylots

I designed and had a company manufacture a set of custom made Hood strut brackets for the 1997, 1998, 1999, and 2000 honda civic.

IMG_1306.jpg

They're easy to install, High High quality and cheaper than anywhere I can find for Stainless Steel brackets.

IMG_1314.jpg

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should order my first batch of 24 since it will be pretty expensive.

I designed them to install very easily and requires no measuring. All brackets line up with the factory body lines.

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

Price is $55 each (one strut and one set of brackets Passenger or Driver side) and one damper is strong enough to hold the hood up good.

$100 for two which is shown in the picture.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110979982304?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I would like any feedback on what you think about the brackets and if you want one I have 2 (or one set) posted on Ebay right now. More may come if there is a demand for them.

Archived