1993 del sol emissions fail

Cry0m0nkey

I have a 93 Honda del sol si d16z6 but it has a 95 motor in it, It won't pass emissions I have replaced the distributor replaced the cat, replaced my o2 sensor. Spark plugs new ngk plug wires and it still will not pass emissions. The computer is a p28 and it is chipped with Neptune software from Locash racing. I was told it could be a possible injector problem. Does anyone have any ideas.

Edited by Cry0m0nkey

I have a 93 Honda del sol si d16z6 but it has a 95 motor in it, It won't pass emissions I have replaced the distributor replaced the cat, replaced my o2 sensor. Spark plugs new ngk plug wires and it still will not pass emissions. The computer is a p28 and it is chipped with Neptune software from Locash racing. I was told it could be a possible injector problem. Does anyone have any ideas.

Since no one has a solution for this problem my easy fix is to use my friends address in Prescott and get my registration on Tuesday cause I find this forum highly disappointing. So problem solved gong through emissions 6 times tends to make one angry.