The blistering cold is on its way and the days of warming up your car are finally here. I dread the thought of waking up 15 minutes early so I can warm my car up to go into work each morning. I was sharing my frustration of the cold weather with a fellow co-worker who had just had a remote starter system installed for a great price at Columbus Car Audio. I gazed at him with envy as he started his car using his iPhone, proceeded to pack his things, and leave for the day knowing that by the time he gets to his car it will be warm. This weekend I am making husband take my car over to Columbus Car Audio to have a remote starter installed. I wanted a remote starter last Christmas, but with the economy being the way that it was could not find room for it in the budget. This year work has been steady and I can finally afford to have a remote starter installed. Before having a remote starter kit installed I first read this article: http://columbuscaraudio.wordpress.com/2011/12/13/remote-starters-review-and-information/

The information informed me about the product line and the new technology that is available. The Smartphone remote starter was the product I was mostly interested in and this article gave me some good information about it before I made the purchase. The remote starter is being installed as I write this so I will give you an update as to how amazing it is!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived