ecu trouble, need some help

Jeffrey

So heres the deal,I have a 1992 integra(i believe a gs) and i was driving in the rain the other night and i guess some water got into the ecu, it drove fine and got me home, even out later that night. but when i went to start my car the next morning it wouldnt start.

So i automatically thought there was something wrong with the fuel, so i unhooked the pressure line at the filter and tried to start it to see if gas was coming out and didnt get anything.

So i hooked the fuel pump to a direct power source(the power cable on my amp) and the fuel pump kicked on. so i tested spark, and that was good.

Well i pulled up the carpet in the passenger side footwell to see if maybe the ecu got unplugged and it was soaked.. anyways i went to the local picknpull and picked up a obd0 ecu(only thing the yard had) but, i was running a obd1 ecu in my teg before hand.

So my question is, what all do i need to be able to run this obd0 ecu?

My car still has the stock b18, non vtec motor.

Only mods that i know of is a aem cold air intake.

Jeff.

Archived