92 honda prelude engine swap

BryantEdwards

• 1 month later...

I have a 1992 prelude and I put in a h22 with vtec and I've gotta tell ya it's the best thing I ever did. However, the h22 is a tad expensive but you can have some fun with a h23a1 with vtec. Depends on what you want to spend and what you already have in your car

• 9 months later...

I have a 1992 prelude and I put in a h22 with vtec and I've gotta tell ya it's the best thing I ever did. However, the h22 is a tad expensive but you can have some fun with a h23a1 with vtec. Depends on what you want to spend and what you already have in your car

hey i was needing some help i just bought a 94 honda prelude that has a h22a vtec in it and its misfiring real bad and a bit out of time and i have the apexi programmer but its not installed when i get that fixed it should run strong right??

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

go with a h23vtec it cost more but you will get your money worth trust me <3

213 hp

201 tq

i believe and the h22a

201 hp

198 tq

and if you build a small to big block aka H22a head on a h23 block will need a

h22a head

ecu? or you can use a p28 and a step down hardness but you will lose some of your vtec less us use the oem ecu ;) gl man

• 5 weeks later...

agreed, i did this as well

Archived