d15b7/d16y8 mini me on nitrous?

ok so ive got a 90 crx with a mini me swap in it. its got the d15b7 bottom end with a d16y8 vtec head on it. its got a couple extras like intake, exhaust, header, injectors, and aftermarket fuel rail. im really wantin to put a dry shot of nitrous on it. i was THINKING a 50 shot? would this hold together pretty safely? or would i need to do a smaller shot or would it hold more than a 50? im kinda new to nitrous so im just wondering if any of you guys could give me any suggestions?

• 3 months later...

ok so ive got a 90 crx with a mini me swap in it. its got the d15b7 bottom end with a d16y8 vtec head on it. its got a couple extras like intake, exhaust, header, injectors, and aftermarket fuel rail. im really wantin to put a dry shot of nitrous on it. i was THINKING a 50 shot? would this hold together pretty safely? or would i need to do a smaller shot or would it hold more than a 50? im kinda new to nitrous so im just wondering if any of you guys could give me any suggestions?

I dont think you should have any problems, just yester day i put a 80 shot on my buddy d15b7 bone stoke just a exhaust and intake but it was not a mini me and it was a wet shot it was a little gane lol i put it this way he put a car on a k20 and just let out of it!

Archived