NEW MEMBER FROM KANSAS

BIGBUDS_R*

Whats up people heres my cars. Any1 from kansas? How many people acyually get on these things?

1998 Civic Ex 5 speed

IMG_3487.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

1999 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0 V8 AWD

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

Swap the tails on the Civic, dump it, and get some JDM fooooooooooogs.

Should look a good bit cleaner.

Front right fender doesn't match up all that well..I'm assuming it's been wrecked?

Swap the tails on the Civic, dump it, and get some JDM fooooooooooogs.

Should look a good bit cleaner.

Front right fender doesn't match up all that well..I'm assuming it's been wrecked?

Its just because of the front bumper the screw hole broke so its pulled up a little higher doesnt look 2 bad.

what part of kansas are you from?

i go to KU right meow

Hell ya im living in Leavonworth right now but from Jeffreson County got lots of family in Lawrence I jus moved outa that town like 2 months ago. Im n lawrence all the time though. Sure u seen my car b4. Can u get ahold of a d16y8? Lol

I am having lots of trouble finding a damn d16y8 for my car they are real popular engines I bought 1 online but it happened to b the d15b whn I recieved it. Also it has bad compression so i must send it back. :(

I am having lots of trouble finding a damn d16y8 for my car they are real popular engines I bought 1 online but it happened to b the d15b whn I recieved it. Also it has bad compression so i must send it back. :(

shouldn't be too hard to find one..

i mean, find a decent seller on EBAY of all places.. one with a good track record.

shouldn't be too hard to find one..

i mean, find a decent seller on EBAY of all places.. one with a good track record.

Yea thats wat I was thinkin but I was trying to find 1 locally. U know!

• 1 month later...

Archived