h22 head on f22 block

im looking at doing a h22 head swap on a f22 block. was wondering if i need anything else other than the head and ecu. and will the h22 head bolt right up or does it need a special mounting bracket. if anyone has done this how does the motor run after you have done the swap? the same question if you have one that is boosted.

from the advise i got from a few people already i heard it just bolts right on. im fit to do the same swap with my 92 accord H22 head with a f22 block. i heard you need the head, ecu or you can reuse yours but have to get it chiped and the wire harness for the h22 thats it.

well dohc vtec you definitely going to have better power vtec is the crap and with 2 cams you should be good throw a full exhaust system and a intake you cant go wrong thats the beauty about hondas theres so much you can do with them feel me. so much mods you can use to go faster.

alright so i was thinking and will i need to use the prelude H22 head bolt studs or the accord F22 head bolt studs? or does it not matter? and should i use the F22 water and oil pumps or the H22? or is that another it dont matter choice? thanks

Archived