87 crx i need some help if anybody dosnt mind

87crx

i have an 87 honda crx and im pulling the engine now to work on it so far i need gaskets for everything ive looked but havnt had any luck also im needing the timing chain cover, the box that goes around the head light switches windshield wiper switch etc... clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearings ive checked the junkyards around me and in evansville indiana but the have 90 and up civics just need a push in the right direction to find the parts

i have an 87 honda crx and im pulling the engine now to work on it so far i need gaskets for everything ive looked but havnt had any luck also im needing the timing chain cover, the box that goes around the head light switches windshield wiper switch etc... clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearings ive checked the junkyards around me and in evansville indiana but the have 90 and up civics just need a push in the right direction to find the parts

Well I have the same issues actually but here is some advice if you don't know....anything from an 84-87 civic will retro fit to a crx amd vice versa......honestly if you can't find any parts at junk yards start looking on craigslist and ebay...may not be the cheapest but it is something

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have the same issues actually but here is some advice if you don't know....anything from an 84-87 civic will retro fit to a crx amd vice versa......honestly if you can't find any parts at junk yards start looking on craigslist and ebay...may not be the cheapest but it is something

didnt know that thanks so much

Archived